Event Dates vs. Normal Schedule
Pre-Event Sync Schedule
- Integrations will be synced on a repeating 4 hour schedule. All events with an active integration are placed into a queue at random to be processed.
- The processing time of an integration may vary depending on the amount of data, order that your event was scheduled and the number of other events we are supporting during those dates.
- Once an integration sync has begun, you can expect to see updated data in the Studio within 1-2 hours. Any changes made to content after the integration sync has begun will not be reflected in the Studio until after the next sync schedule completes.
- Clients have the option of reducing their sync cycle down to 1 hour during the days of their event, under the condition that the end to end processing time of the integration takes less than 20 minutes to process.
- DoubleDutch reserves the right to refuse 1 hour sync times to a client whose integration takes longer than 20 minutes to process.
Personal Agenda Items Sync Intervals
An attendee’s personal agenda items (session booking) can be synced via a 1-way or 2-way integration as follows:
1 Way Session Items
- DoubleDutch syncs the entire list of attendees and populates their personal agenda items via the attendee sync.
- Personal Agenda items will be synced during the normal integration sync interval as outlined above for pre-event and during event dates.
2 Way Session Booking
- DoubleDutch syncs each attendee individually and populates the personal agenda items by making a request to retrieve a particular attendee by their attendeeID.
- Personal agenda items are not displayed in the attendee's profile in the Studio or app until the attendee has logged in for the first time.
- Personal Agenda Items are synced to the attendee's My Agenda in the app every ~15-20 min.
- Session booking occurring in the app by the attendee will be synced immediately pending API limitations of the registration vendor.