An attendee’s personal agenda items (session booking) can be synced via a 1-way or 2-way integration as follows:
- 1 Way: DoubleDutch syncs the entire list of attendees and populates their personal agenda items via the attendee sync.
- The attendee’s personal agenda items must be included as a field in each of the attendee’s profiles with a list of the sessionIDs (comma separated) per attendee.
- Personal Agenda items will be synced during the normal integration sync interval as outlined above for pre-event and during event dates.
- 2 Way: DoubleDutch syncs each attendee individually and populates the personal agenda items by making a request to retrieve a particular attendee by their attendeeID.
- The attendee’s personal agendas must come as a field that is included in each of the attendee’s profiles with a list of sessionIDs (comma separated) per attendee.
- The API response to add and/or remove a session item from an attendee's personal agenda when provided any of the following: username, password, userid, sessionID, should return true/false. If the response failed, an error message can be provided that will be displayed to the user (i.e "The session is full.")
- Personal agenda items are not displayed in the attendee's profile in the Studio or app until the attendee has logged in for the first time.
- Personal Agenda Items are synced to the attendee's My Agenda in the app every ~15-20 min.
- Session booking occurring in the app by the attendee will be synced immediately pending API limitations of the registration vendor.