What is DoubleDutch/Eloqua integration?
DoubleDutch apps capture incredible amounts of valuable live event behavioral data. Now your marketing team can leverage that data while the event is taking place! DoubleDutch/Eloqua integration sends attendee behavioral data collected by the DoubleDutch event app into your Eloqua instance, giving you deep insights into your attendees. The behavioral data collected by DoubleDutch can be used to better target your attendees.
The DoubleDutch mobile app captures attendee behaviors before and during an event, and with Eloqua integration, the event organizer can capture those signals and act on them in real time. Capture and act on attendee behaviors as they happen. Transfer powerful engagement signals captured through interactivity at live events, providing the clearest insight about intent of each attendee - from interests, participation, and feedback. Score leads to know with whom to follow-up, and how to follow up. Score specific activities attendees take across the event within Eloqua, and easily understand what actions to take next based on their stage in the buying cycle. Automatically trigger personalized campaigns. Create smart lists in Eloqua to automatically trigger campaigns, based on specific attendee interactions - for example, instantly sending recommended content based on a poll response. Enable relevant follow-up conversations that spur action. Set up Eloqua alerts to sales reps as specific activities occur to enable timely follow-up, and transfer a summary of activities into CRM systems to enable relevant follow-up conversations.
Here are some ideas for marketing programs that a DoubleDutch/Eloqua integration can enable:
• After attendees register for the app, send a welcome email and promote specific event content.
• After viewing or bookmarking a session, email attendees with information to prep them for the session.
• After attending or rating a session, email attendees about an upcoming webinar related to that topic, or tell them where they can download the speaker slides.
• After visiting a sponsor or exhibitor, email attendees with further info about that company.
• After someone rates a session very well, or very poorly, send a follow-up email to elicit more information about their experience.
• After responding to a targeted offer, email attendees with further info about that company.
• After downloading a product collateral file, email attendees with further info about that company or product.
• Score actions from the app in Eloqua and turn your attendees into MQLs!
Setting up integration
Setting up the first integration takes 6-8 weeks, so we recommend you start the process as early as possible. Once the initial set up is finished, future integrations can be turned on quickly! Here are the steps:
Data you will receive
DoubleDutch will send the following data into Eloqua:
• Session views
• Session bookmarks
• Session ratings
• Session attendance (requires the use of DoubleDutch session scanning)
• Session survey responses
• Speaker views
• Speaker bookmarks
• Speaker ratings
• Speaker survey responses
• Sponsor views
• Sponsor bookmarks
• Sponsor ratings
• Sponsor lead scans (requires the use of DoubleDutch lead scanning)
• Collateral Views
• Poll Responses
• Survey Responses
For an overview and benefits of this integration, see the datasheet here.